- To develop sportsmanship among students.
- To encourage healthy lifestyle through participation in sports.
- To develop skills and techniques in a range of leadership skills such as planning and managing the bowling club.
- To develop students’ domains of self-awareness, self-management, and core values such as resilience, responsibility and teamwork.
- Ms Teo Shi Yun Madeline (TIC)
- Ms Nurul Amirah
|Wednesday||2:30pm - 6:00pm||Warren Golf & Country Club|
|Friday (Selected Fridays for National Schools Tenpin Bowling Championships Preparation)||2:30pm - 6:00pm||Warren Golf & Country Club|
PROGRAMMES / EVENTS
|Name of Programme / Event||Date / Month||OBJECTIVES OF PROGRAMME / EVENT|
|25rd National Schools Tenpin Bowling Championship 2016
29 Feb – 11 Mar (B Div)
9 Jul – 20 Jul (C Div)
Bowlers who are well-disciplined and have shown superior competency will be selected to represent the school at National level.
National Schools Tenpin Bowling Championships 2018: