- To inspire the CABIN club members to be effective leaders and confident communicators
- To instill a sense of responsibility in the CABIN club members through their active participation in the daily operation of the club
- To encourage members to give support and assistance to CABIN users and their friends, as well as to the members of the community who are in need.
- Ms Chakraborty Priyanka (TIC)
- Ms Mumtazah Binte Mohd Haron
- Ms Suziana Bte Selamat (AED)
TRAINING DAYS /
|Wednesday||2:30pm - 5:30pm
CABIN OPENING HOURS
|Mon and Thu||3:00pm - 5:00pm ||Cabin Room|
|Friday||1:00pm - 3:00pm||Cabin Room|
|2017||2nd Place: Inter CABIN Project on the Spot Competition|
PROGRAMMES / EVENTS
|Name of Programme / Event||Date / Month||Objectives of Programme / Event|
|Community Involvement Projects||February - September||
Visits to various organizations to broaden the student’s experience. These visits also help to inculcate our school values through hands on activities and service learning. These visits also builds empathy within the CABIN Club members and encourage them to give support and assistance to the community.
|Pool Table Competition||February||An Intra-CABIN Competition organized by CABIN Club to promote friendship.|
|Foosball Table Competition||May||An Intra-CABIN Competition organized by CABIN Club for team bonding.|
|Inter-CABIN Competition||May - August||
a) To build resilience in youth through skills learning in organizing community service project.
b) To instill respect through better understanding towards self, school and community .
To encourage members to responsible citizen through giving back to the community.
|CABIN Camp||October||An annual event that aims to develop the leadership skills of the Sec 3 students in planning and executing the activities for a camp. The camp also aims to bond all CABIN members through various activities and workshops.|
|Inter-CABIN Club Camp||November||
This camp involves students from different CABIN Clubs of the secondary schools in Singapore. During the CABIN Club Camp, students will learn skills and knowledge on the following: