The fortnightly HBL for Secondary 2 and 3 students on 12 August and 23 August will be cancelled. Secondary 1 to 3 will have HBL on 26 August to facilitate the distribution of Personal Learning Devices (PLDs). Click link below to view HBL timetable.
HBL timetable (revised as at 5 August 2021)
Our students have been briefed on our expectations and processes to ensure that there is meaningful learning during their HBL. This includes:
- Logging in to the Student Learning Space (SLS) as the common platform for all announcements and links to their HBL lessons. Students should log-in at the start of the day.
- All students’ attendance will be checked by 1 pm daily.
- Teachers will contact students to check in on their well-being as well as monitor their adherence to completion and/or submission of assignments. Parents may be contacted for support if required.
In addition, our students have been encouraged to:
- stay at home as much as possible during this period,
- take ownership & be responsible of their own learning,
- observe good cyber wellness habits when doing work online.
SLS Support for HBL
School Operating Hours
During school operating hours, students should contact the SLS school-based helpline for SLS queries such as password, login and account issues.
- School-based helpline: 6792 9737
- Mondays - Fridays: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Non-School Operating Hours
Outside the school operating hours, students should contact the SLS central helpline for support.
- Call SLS Helpdesk at 6702 6513
- Mondays - Fridays: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturdays: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
- Email SLS Helpdesk at email@example.com
When emailing the SLS Helpdesk, students should include their full name, name of school and form class.