As announced by MOE, all schools will shift to full Home-Based Learning (HBL) from 19 May 2021 (Wednesday) till end of the term on 28 May 2021 (Friday). The HBL schedule for students can be found below.
Our students have been briefed on our expectations and processes to ensure that there is meaningful learning during their HBL. This includes:
- Logging in to the Student Learning Space (SLS) as the common platform for all announcements and links to their HBL lessons. Students should log-in at the start of the day.
- All students’ attendance will be checked by 1 pm daily.
- Teachers will contact students to check in on their well-being as well as monitor their adherence to completion and/or submission of assignments. Parents may be contacted for support if required.
In addition, our students have been encouraged to:
- stay at home as much as possible during this period,
- take ownership & be responsible of their own learning,
- observe good cyber wellness habits when doing work online.
For our graduating students, their mid-year GCE O-Level Mother Tongue Language examinations will proceed as planned and with strict Safe Management Measures (SMMs) in place.
Thank you. Together we can overcome this. Stay safe!
SLS Support for HBL
School Operating Hours
During school operating hours, students should contact the SLS school-based helpline for SLS queries such as password, login and account issues.
- School-based helpline: 6792 9737
- Mondays - Fridays: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Non-School Operating Hours
Outside the school operating hours, students should contact the SLS central helpline for support.
- Call SLS Helpdesk at 6702 6513
- Mondays - Fridays: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturdays: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
- Email SLS Helpdesk at email@example.com
When emailing the SLS Helpdesk, students should include their full name, name of school and form class.