- To develop sportsmanship among students.
- To encourage healthy lifestyle through participation in sports.
- To develop skills and techniques in a range of leadership skills such as planning and managing the bowling club.
- To develop students’ domains of self-awareness, self-management, and core values such as resilience, responsibility and teamwork.
- Ms Teo Shi Yun Madeline (TIC)
- Ms Nurul Amirah Bte Zubir
- Ms Li Yuting
|Wednesday||3:00pm - 6:00pm||CSC@Bukit Batok|
|Friday (Selected Fridays
for National Schools Tenpin Bowling Championships Preparation: For School Team
Members only)||2:30pm - 6:00pm||CSC@Bukit Batok|
U Bowling Schools Challenge C Div Boys Champion:
Ryan Toh Hong Rui, 2C
U Bowling Schools Challenge C Div Girls Champion:
Nur Ifqah Binte Hazly, 1D
PROGRAMMES / EVENTS
|Name of Programme / Event||Date / Month||OBJECTIVES OF PROGRAMME / EVENT|
|26th National Schools Tenpin Bowling Championship 2019
25 Feb – 7 Mar (B Div)
9 Jul – 18 Jul
Bowlers who are well-disciplined and have shown superior competency will be selected to represent the school at National level.
National Schools Tenpin Bowling Championships 2018: