Home > Academic Matters > Departments > Science
VISION/GOALSInquiring Minds, Independent Thinkers
1. We instil joy of learning in Science by inspiring our pupils’ curiosity about our world and discovering the relevance of Science in real world context. We aim to enthuse pupils to innovate and pursue STEM for future learning and work.
2. We facilitate pupils’ acquisition of scientific knowledge, understanding, skills and attitudes through inquiry based learning so that they become confident, self-directed and lifelong learners for the future.
The abilities, skills and attitude that we aim to develop are as follows.
- logical and critical thinking
- creative problem solving
- use of scientific method in practice of science
- effective communication
- safe laboratory practice
- care and concern for the society and environment
Front row from left to right:Mdm Nadia Bte Eddy Razali, Ms Ivy Nyam Lee Chin (Biology Coordinator), Mdm Lim Shi Lei, Mrs Chua-Lim Siew Eng Wendy, Ms Low Ying Si, Eliza, Ms Melissa Manuela Rama Shan, Ms See Ai Xin, Alliot
Second row from left to right:Mdm Ho Shwu Huey, Mdm Nur Dianah Bte Jailani (SH/Chemistry), Mr Muhammad Fahmi B Mohd Abdoh, Mr Syed Ali Bin Mohamed Alhabshee (ST/Science), Mr Ng Zheng Yang, Mdm Goh Sok Fern (HOD/Science), Ms Koh Jia Rui, Mdm Soo Woon Siew
Not in photo:Mr Kamis Bin Abu Bakar, Mdm Jumidah Bte Mohamed Shariff, Mr Chia Sen Kai Lawrence, Mr Ho Tuck Yan Jeffrey, Mr Terence Tsang
Staff contact, click here .